“ER Media ToolKit” Highlights:
- Add multiple audio streams in any selected video (MP4, MXF, Mov, MKV, etc.)
- Remove existing audio from a video or replace it with a new one in seconds.
(non-destructive, no video re-render)
- Separate audio and video streams with one click.
- Extract the audio, from any video, as Wav 48khz 16/24 bit,
No matter if it’s mono, stereo multichannel, or surround sound.
and the same goes for replacing audio.
- Turn any audio format into uncompressed audio (PCM .Wav) with just a single click, great for media you get via WhatsApp or other smartphone originated audio files.
- “ER Media ToolKit” gives you the ability to constraint the video frame rate.
- Automatically fix audio/video offset during conversion to match AAF/OMF when dragging the converted media into your digital media work station.
(to learn more, see section 8, page 14 in the Pro version user manual)
- Rotate videos clockwise or counterclockwise.
- Create a video from an image sequence.
- Create Picture in Picture (PiP) videos.
- Easily add your logo or any other watermark image to your videos.
- Burn a visual Timecode on any output video and configure its position, color, size, border, box color, and more.
- Stamps Timecode data into videos.
- Set audio Loudness Target: (LUFS normalization).
- Transcode any video into *ProRes, *DNxHD, *DNxHR, H264, or H265 in the fastest way your machine can handle it, so you don’t lose focus of your work.
- High-speed hardware encoding when creating a new H264/H265 media (utilizing supported GPU, works only in the MediaER Pro version).
- One can even do multiple videos resize into one fixed video dimensions during transcoding, for instance: force any and all videos to be 720p/ 1080p/ 2160p/ DCI 2K/ or even Vertical 9:16 aspect ratio (social media standard).
- Queue mode lets one set multiple audio/video pairs to batch process, so you can leave it and go do more important tasks like taking your lunch break.
All of those wonderful things and much more are done with only one or two clicks that apply to all media dragged over from what point forward. All the applications have a drag & drop workflow that will make your life so easy you wouldn’t believe how you worked before you had it.
Lots of other cool, fast, and easy media handling surprises waiting for you inside.
Download our demo to see for yourself.
*For The Sake Of Clarity!
All our products are merely an easy-to-use, user-friendly intelligent user interface that sends the user’s render requests to the Free FFmpeg libraries and communicates with other tools, to expedite workflows and save you a lot of time and hustle.