A single product license out of the full ER Media ToolKit Pro Bundle.
Available for Mac OS10.12 or later, Windows 7, 8, 10
*Dark skin look is only available under macOS and only from 10.14 Mojave or newer versions.
MediaER Pro main benefits:
- Extremely fast workflow powered by the free FFmpeg render engine which provides superb quality and render speed.
- Convert any video into h264 with convenient presets: Small mail size quality, Social media standard, Work quality or any user-defined custom bitrate.
- Replace the audio in any video format keeping the video codec intact (not found in the other tools) or convert it into h264 at the same time.
- Add as many audio streams as you wish to an existing video.
- Turn any audio into .Wav file in one click.
Very handy in case you need to quickly prepare audio received from a smartphone, WhatsApp, or any other highly compressed audio files for work in your DAW.
- Split audio and video streams.
- Change/force a specific frame rate.
- Rotate any video 90 Degrees Clockwise, 180 Degrees, 90 Degrees Counter Clockwise.
- Automatically fix audio offset during conversion (see section 9, page 15 in the user manual to learn more).
- Resize mixed video dimensions into one fixed size in a single-
multiple video drag: 480p, 720p, 1080p, 2160p, DCI 2K or 4K, small or full 1:1, and more.
- Adjust audio Loudness Target: LUFS normalization with built-in commonly used industry standards presets.
- Create Picture in Picture (PiP) videos or easily add your logo or any other watermark image all across your video.
- Stamp Timecode data onto your videos and even setup increasing Timecode value for batch processes.
- Burn a visual Timecode on videos, configure its position, color, size, border, box color, on a graphical UI.
- Deinterlace your videos with a single click if you need to.
- Create H264 with or without GOP (Group Of Pictures AKA IPB) for faster, smoother video/audio editing capabilities.
- Many more media handling features included.
MediaER Pro is our foremost media handling multi-tool that saves hours of awkward workflows.
Disclaimer: The “ER Media ToolKit” software is merely a bridge between the user and other installed software on the user’s machine, such as the free FFmpeg binaries, the MediaInfo application, any installed media player, and the operating system File Explorer/Finder.
It works by reading the user input in the graphical UI and translating those user inputs into textual command-line arguments that are the native method to communicate with the free FFmpeg libraries, and by communicating with the native operating system File Explorer/Finder to handle files and folders, and by sending playback requests to media players that the user has on his system, and sending technical media data analysis requests to media analysis software in case they exist on the user’s system.
Therefore, our tools do not create, playback, and/or analyze any media files, it only handles other tools and media files created by the free FFmpeg binaries to expedite user workflows for users who understand the benefits and drawbacks of working with the FFmpeg project.
*Important Note: Any kind of ProRes, DNxHD, DNxHR created using the FFmpeg encoding algorithms is not officially certified by Apple and/or Avid and should be treated as such.
Furthermore, Audio Spot does not claim ownership over FFmpeg, nor do ask for any sort of payment for FFmpeg, the relevant owners are: https://ffmpeg.org