A Full ER Media ToolKit Pro Bundle.
Includes MediaER Pro, ProResER Pro, DNxER Pro, BRxDVD Pro.
Available for Mac OS10.12 or later, Windows 7, 8, 10
- Extremely fast workflow combined with the free FFmpeg render engine-
turns this ToolKit into a superb most wanted toolset.
- Intuitive drag & drop user interface that makes the audio/video handling experience fast and extremely fun.
- Convert any video in seconds to send by mail, upload to social media sites,
or prepare it for work as *ProRes, *DNxHD, h264 (without a GOP)
- Replace the audio in any video keeping the video intact (exclusive to MediaER only).
- Convert any video into *ProRes/*DNxHD/*DNxHR/H264 and at the same time replace its audio.
- Automatically fix audio offset during conversion (see section 9, page 15 in the user manual to learn more).
- Add as many audio streams as you wish to an existing video (exclusive to MediaER only).
- Split audio and video streams.
- Change/force a specific frame rate on any video.
- Warning and fixing of inconsistent video frame rate which happens a lot if filmed on a smartphone but not only.
- Rotate any video 90 Degrees Clockwise, 180 Degrees, 90 Degrees Counter Clockwise.
- Resize mixed video dimensions into one fixed size such as 720p, 1080p, 2160p, DCI 2K in a single multiple video drag.
- Adjust audio Loudness Target: LUFS normalization with built-in commonly used industry standards presets.
- Create Picture in Picture (PiP) videos or easily add your logo or any other watermark image all across your video.
- Stamp Timecode data onto your videos and even setup increasing Timecode value for batch processes.
- Burn a visual Timecode on videos, configure its position, color, size, border, box color, on a graphical UI.
- Visual text burning on any video file, packed with options, including limit the display time, font choosing, and more.
- Many more features included.
ER Media ToolKit Pro Bundle is our flagship product and our best-selling product.
Disclaimer: The “ER Media ToolKit” software is merely a bridge between the user and other installed software on the user’s machine such as the free FFmpeg binaries, the MediaInfo application, any installed media player, and the operating system File Explorer/Finder.
It works by reading the user input in the graphical UI and translating those user inputs into textual command-line arguments that are the native method to communicate with the free FFmpeg libraries, and by communicating with the native operating system File Explorer/Finder to handle files and folders, and by sending playback requests to media players that the user has on his system, and sending technical media data analysis requests to media analysis software in case they exist on the user’s system.
Therefore, our tools do not create, playback, and/or analyze any media files, it only handles other tools and media files created by the free FFmpeg binaries to expedite user workflows for users who understand the benefits and drawbacks of working with the FFmpeg project.
*Important Note: Any kind of ProRes, DNxHD, DNxHR created using the FFmpeg encoding algorithms is not officially certified by Apple and/or Avid and should be treated as such.
Furthermore, Audio Spot does not claim ownership over FFmpeg, nor do ask for any sort of payment for FFmpeg, the relevant owners are: https://ffmpeg.org